Friday, October 9, 2009

purpose

hello~~
i am back~~
i think..today plan...is change!!!

later 8.00pm if my friend on..
then i will follow them ( 2 person ) go ECM ( East Cost Mall ) sing songx..
* soorryy if didn't ajak you , i have no money to pay that BIL

then 1010 i will go watch a horrow movie with garry.. GARRY YEO xD my little kai kor xD
* Sorority Row ( 18PL )

then tomorow 1010 i will have my car amali xD happy xDxD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
thanks...
thank my friendss..

thanks you my all friends who present me a ' psp ' card...and this watch!! what a nice COUPLE watch..( they just bought girl part..boy part??tata )



thanks you~
  1. Jiayi
  2. Shu Yin
  3. Xuan Yu
  4. Diane
  5. Jun Wei
  6. Cheryl
  7. Foong yee
  8. Suyi
  9. Su Chin
  10. Juet Jeen
  11. Chiou Har
  12. Hooi Qing
  13. Sze Mean
  14. Jia Yin
  15. Tze Xin
  16. Sok Yee
  17. Yen Ching
  18. Chiew Ee
  19. Jine yee
  20. Xin Yi
  21. Fang Yuan
  22. Jeanne
  23. Huai Wei
  24. Fang Wei
  25. BAO SHIAN
  26. Mee Chean
thanks you you all!!! althought i don't know this watch cost you guy how much! but...IT IS NICE!!! I LIKE IT!!!

thanks for who SMS and wish me happy birthday!!
  1. Me - happy birthday =)
  2. Shio Wei - thanks my lovely cousin!
  3. yee an - xie xie ni!
  4. foong yee - xie xie ni!
  5. jun herng - xie xie ni!
  6. elaine ( happy birthday too ^^) - sheng ri kuai le xD
  7. weng fai - ya..waiting your msg once a year LOL
  8. mee chean - en..i will have a wonderful day =)
  9. weng keong - xie xie ni !
  10. bunny - not late at all =)
  11. kuan - thanks my friend!
  12. garry - thank kor!
  13. chee hou - thanks!
  14. sok yee - xie xie ni!
  15. jia yin - xie xie ni!
  16. wen yea - xie xie ni mui! i will always smile! =)
  17. yip shing - hope so..all the best xD
  18. tian nyuk - xie xie ni!!!
  19. hongz - thanks..sorry cant get your call!
  20. ka heng - yooo~~you are so PUNCTUAL XD
  21. siting - stupid lovely sis xD
  22. yenching - thank!
  23. shirley - you are late!! LOL
  24. sam lim - my dear .. friends.. thanks!!
  25. wai nam - thanks!
  26. zhen rong - xie xie ni!
  27. sin yen- xie xie ni!
  28. chun tuck - thanks , my ex bro
thanks you all~~

thanks who wish me at facebook ~~ t
hanks you all!!
  1. Arron - thanks papa
  2. emmanuel - thank..my france friends
  3. Dave tze maan - thanks my old classmate
  4. nina - thanks my malay+ chinese friends
  5. wilson - thanks samlzx friend xD
  6. jenny loi - thanks my owner xD
  7. huey woon - thanks my CHU huey woon
  8. levvn - thanks
  9. shun xiang - thanks
  10. suyi - thanks!
  11. mineshi - thanks uncle
  12. cheryl - thanks my 5 years friends
  13. cherelle - thank my sis friends
  14. pei sheng - thank lii hwa friends
  15. amy leong - thanks~
  16. zi hui - thanks
  17. wilson leong - thanks
  18. yan - thank my ex tuition friend
  19. jianson - thanks
  20. erik hang - thanks my lovely kor!!
  21. pearl deng - thanks my australia friends
  22. angel wong - thanks my angel!
  23. shin wei - thanks
thanks you!!!

Thanks who wish me in MSN
thanks you too!
  1. jun herng
  2. lii hwa - thanks my sis =)
  3. cjy
  4. gwen_jun
other..sorry i forgot~*push*

Thanks who wish me in Friendster
  1. Phua Tze Kiat??
thanks you alllllll =)

althought i didn't receive my 17 rose~ but i am happy now =)

signing off
sisizz

No comments: