Saturday, October 10, 2009

birthday

if you ask me how was my birthday yesterday..
i sure will answer you..
its....like normal...

early in the morning..went to school..someONE say want go school too...
but when i arrived at the bus stop..i didn't saw her..give her ffk ..hmmm...
At school..i have 3 period for the sej..it..is...BORING!!!
then when 12.00pm+ my friends were give me the present..
previous post i have post the picture.it a watch..couple watch..

and then until night..i have no receive any present...
the watch..was my first present..
i have ajak my friends - ah qing , jit wei , ah wei , garry and his couple friend.. go watch a movie
' sorority row '
its nice~~

inside the cinema..my half korkor - garry yeo , is give me my second present..=)
i like it..it is crystal!!
hehe.. * we 8.00+ already arrive there, but i keep ask him buy present for me. he say no present. but actually the present at his friends car..then i keep ask ..until go in the cinema..he gave me the present..i was very happy!!! *

after movie..i have second round..it with my someone friend who ffk in the morning..
we went go tc awhile..( 1 hours ) just for a walk..
then i have to back...because today i have amali .. i must wake up early.~~

first of all.. i want thanks is
my stupid lovely sister - linda mak tze theng xD
she sponser me a phone - w705i * it will auto off 1 *
then she sponser me a laptop again! - mac computer * apple *
continues , she sponser me RM100 - reload my digi..

so...i should say very thank..you're my ATM bank..kakakkakakakakakkakakak

second...i want thanks is
my school friend...!
they present me a watch..yea...i ' an shi' them since 2 - 3 month ago~hahazz
i want a watch....

third..i want thanks is..
my half bro - garry yeo!
haha..sorry lor~~ajak you out movie still want ask present for you~~~
your crystal...yea...~!!i like it.... i really very like it....i will wear it always!!!=) muacks!!!!

forth..i want thanks is...
my baba~~
he work until night only sms me..and wish me happy birthday...
text * happy birthday my lovely daughter~sorry i work until forget your birthday..take care yourself..byebye =) *

fifth .. i want thanks is...
myself..
i will buy a present for myself.. yea... happy 17th birthday..
my last celebrating in secondary school life.....for 2009 year!!

FEELING
hmmm..yea..i feel i am old...
the time the day was gone very fast!!
1 year bad than 1 year...
the present is lesser and lesser..
until now..i can't admit that i not a kids anymore..i am adult soon?
i can't nao gai as the child time again.
i try to be strong and strong..
i trying...but...i fail~
maybe after this birthday..i will learn it again......
aisk...

thank you alll~

ps : i miss him...althought he cant celebrate with me like last time birthday and last last time birthday...

No comments: