Thursday, October 8, 2009

8/10/2009 - 1

sorry for my friends..
after giving by some ONE complaint.said that i should write in english form, because she don't know how to read in chinese . So , i decide write this post in english form. Hope she won't regret and don't laugh my broken english post! and i can't promise that my next post i will write in chinese again! =)

Come , lets start my post for today =)

Yea..today is thursday. Maybe after some hours , some minutes or some seconds that friday will arrive , and it is my birthday. sweet seventeen birthday
happy birthday to my self


Exciting? 20%
Happy ? 10%
Sad ? 50%
why i am sad? because no body goona celebrate with me..except my mom ? o.O
but..actually also nothing special. As my friend said..' nothing special.just a birthday '

8/10 really is a special day.
why i say so? Because today is my lovely mom and lovely dad 22st year wedding anniversary.!!
[ happy wedding day .. Dad & Mom ]

and last year 8/10 , I will never forget .. that i have a very very very unhappy day. althought it was passed , but the thing left in my brain will never out..

link : http://www.wretch.cc/blog/sisizzdoreen/30172574

okie..lets back to the present .. haha..today might be my last post. Why? Bacause I will have 10 days non-stop exam. Its call PR
A SPM.
P:S / might only! and it couldn't happen. ONLINE = LIFE . [ no online no life ]

where i gonna celebrate my birthday tomorrow? early decide to TC = teluk cempedak alone. one people enjoy the sea , one peole enjoy the wind. but i think my mom mostly wont allow..because alone!! and I AM A GIRL!!
so now, beside tuition until 5.30pm , i decide stay at house alone~ accompany my television , accompany my apple laoptop , accompany my lovely chocolate ( come from KLIA )


or i will have a dinner with my mom..at steak house~ ( cherating steak house ) .

birthday wish?
1. i hope my dad , my mom , my sister they are happy forever , and see me until i have marry~ =)
2. i hope i can get a flying result in SPM..( mostly impossible happen )
3. i hope , me and him.......( aisk..dont think so much )

to be continues

signing off
sisizz


No comments: