Saturday, May 14, 2011

回忆

did you see before the rainbow at night?
this is taken on 2007 , by w810i. not clear..
if you see, please tell me..

Second , i miss my room.
this is when nearly SPM , i was study sejarah that time.
NOW, the room is clean like hotel..
but , it has many dust :P

Third , is movie ticket
i should update always.
since i love to watch movie at cinema..
here ticket collection is from 9th oct 2006
Fourth , is bookmark.
these is the bookmark that i do , when i nearly spm.
for my classmate , for my kai jie , and for him(2)
and
this is the bookmark that i love the most..
and
put a heart to make it.
hope him appreciate much as i thought

Fifth , is genting..
last sem 17-18/4/2011
i went to genting 2D1N with my collegues.
the first time , i have been so crazy with them.
we played all games (outdoor) , included the kids games.
thanks you guys..
i love the weather than here ><

Sixth , my secondary life
why all girl no boy?
because i study in girl school :)
that the memory i have with them
we brought our camera to school everyday when form 5
we capture all the memories..
i miss you all <3


seventh , is all about national service
IF i didn't go for national service,i would not know how fun it it.
If i join the AFS [AFS LINK ]
is luckily that i didn't go for Switzerland for 1 year
i still at Malaysia and join NS.



eighth, is kl trip on 25th july 2009.
we went to education far, time square ect
left picture is my kai jie. she came ts to find me..
right is my classmate , that smile at camera is cheryl ,
she has camera sense :P

and this is shuyin , she like to play :P


nineth , family
she is my mom, does she look young?
actually she has 50+ years old..ssshh :P
i love her, mother always teach us how to grow :)
this my family.
celebrate my father birthday. which is eat together, and i pay for that :/
i appreciate to spend time with my family.
cause i not always has a chance to see my father.
he always out station working.
sometime 1 month back once , sometime 3-4 only back once.
and my sister too.
study at sarawak , 1 year , only saw her 2 -3 time. not even CNY ><

and last, is about me.
does its look different?
when my childhood and now..:)

i love to drink when i sad.when i present look.
and
i miss my long hair ><

long hair suit or short hair suit for me :P



cheers.with a happy ending :)

No comments: