Saturday, May 14, 2011

Black friday

yes , it is black friday..e
everything will..become 'black' on this day.
Today , im agree with this concept.
early in the morning , on facebook , aunty told me baba suspect denggi.
O.O what a good...good... good.. new :(
then i called mom , called this called that , all settle in 3-4 hours.

So, i still follow my yesterday plan.
accompany Jean to KL sentral to refund her touch and go money.
then having Mcd at KL sentral..
and i get a BLUE GLASS CAN :)

after that , as my plan , we went to KLCC for movie..
why don't we choose Mid Valley such place?
becasue KLCC easy go easy back :)

THOR most early is 11+ , since we are late the latest show is on 4+
we decided to watch Priest.
to go against the church is to go against the GOD...
maybe THOR is better than this show :)
after the show , i called up my mom again.t
they are going to mentakab.
ish..

i think it end my story here.

No comments: