Monday, May 30, 2011

30/5 - Monday

It's Monday. Have been crazy for the weekend , now the time to study again ><
This week is week 4 , week 5 have coursework ( test which is Occupied in final 50% )
5 subject for this sem .
  1. Taxation ( about LAW ) more in theory
  2. Principle Finance ( about finance ) more in theory too
  3. Financial Accounting ( about account lor ) more in calculation
  4. Management Accounting Fundamental ( xtau ape ini ) more in theory three
  5. Entrepreneur ( :D ) *my fav sub*
hope will pass. i just aim pass :(


back to weekend, have been crazy for 3 night. 3 day night sleep , suddenly today morning , still in blur blur condition. 8 o'clock tutorial PF , don't know what tutor talk about. 12o'clock TAX
more die , all Section Section :(
2o'clock finish lecture , as fast as possible walk back to hostel and sleep :D
2 hours nap , syok.. then just now having gym with hostel mate :x
i am THIN :P

ps:
  1. joffrey and kar ann please lar. dont dirty my status :x
  2. i found a single golden turtle . hahax
* im addict to these song

When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change Cause you're amazing, just the way you are And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while Because girl you're amazing, just the way you are(yeah)
and

Boy I think about it every night, and day I'm addicted, want to jump inside your love I wouldn't want to have it any other way I'm addicted, and I just can't get enough



* why i am like a fool , waiting for his un-reply msg.

No comments: