Thursday, May 5, 2011

Miri Day 15

15... 2 more days will leave here and back to my.. zoo?
sorry for so many days didn't update.
it because nothing to updated and nothing special about my life here.
yesterday just bring back my lap sap lappy back.
i5 2nd generation , lag like hell...serious pek cek.

beside that , sem3 timtable is out at Tar website.
is shit... is totally shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everything like bull-shit
melody told me 投资有成功有失败。你只是投资错误罢了。
this prove ,
我还不是一个精明的消费者.
something to me
its became a 习惯.
without it.i feel lifeless..
how many days i didn't touch the phone d..
does he still remember me?
an idiot doing some idiot thing.
im sorry.

saturday , im going back to kl
my original Miri - KL 540pm flight has been postpone to 710.
then my connecting flight at Mas is 10pm. it totally xsempat to my connecting flight.
so i change i air asia flight. saturday 10am only ONE!!!!!
arrive KLIA estimate 1pm , that mean, i still need to wait my connecting flight for 9-10 hours!!!
does anyone help? ><

i'm serious him-sick ><

to be continue..

No comments: