Sunday, September 27, 2009

Beach

  • The wave rushing into the shore , coconut palm dancing gracefully on the fingures of the beaches , couple strolling hand in hand , smiling to each other and walk on the sands , olne fisherman on the rock.
  • I was sitting on the golden sands under the big tree. My toes digging into the warm sand. I had take a picture before I watch the horizon and the grate ball of fire slowly sinking into the sea. The salty air drifted by and I could hear birds chirping as they fly home to roost in their nest.
  • A roma of food from the nearby stalls , wafted toward me , making me feel hungry . I decided to walk toward to stalls facing the beach for the early dinner . On the beach near the restaurant , the table were romantically set with candles . I appreciated the touch , but regretted the fact that I was all alone. I ordered some local delicious , that is satay , nasi lemak and icy-cold sugar cane juice. I ate slowly enjoyed the sea breeze caressing my cheeks . In the backgrounds I could hear the sound of laughter of children playing and running about happily . I could sea and sense of a group of young people hanging out together on the beach.
  • I left the food stalls and decided to take a leasurely walk on the beach . The sky above me is darkening . A crescent moon could already be seen in the darkening sky . The glimmer from the moonlight was reflected on the now darkened sea water . The sound heard earlier were hear no more. There was a sense of quiet and calmness that was rather soothing . Shadow of building and trees could be seen on the beach as I walk all by myself reflecting on my life and appreciating this movement of peace.
  • I didn't realise how long I was there , but a sudden coldness in the atmosphere force me to leave the beach to return to the warmth and comfort of my home. It had been a wonderful evening on the beach where I found peace and quiet in my own company . However , it is time now to return to my routine of my hectic life.

No comments: