Thursday, April 28, 2011

Miri Day 8

O.M.G... 1 week is pass so fast. o.o
i have been here 1 week already.
what else can do at here? eat sleep bath zombie bath eat zombie , almost 20/24 is inside the room.

wake up in the morning , urmmm already 10am. mo xia mo xia then 1030am. sister took me to market eat curry rice xP * yummy yummy *
after that, sister took the car service then back home.. me? continue Plant Vs Zombie x)
almost 3pm , received a call

sir : hello , is this doreen ?
me : yes? im
sir : this is from xxxxx , your laptop is here , you can come take already.
me : oh..yea.. en.. thanks

yeshhh, my lapppyy~~~ ^^
thank god finally..hahax
brought my lappy bring room. then analysis untiil now.
no phones no calls no message.

urmmm...
its second day no msg with Mr.D.(1)

*someone told me. my blog is messy. because full of TA
he asked/advice me use number replace TA
so.....if next time you saw my blog full of numberical mean TA bah .
hahaxx

No comments: