Saturday, April 30, 2011

Miri Day 10

it is fast. 17days miri trip has left half.
today is day 10 in miri.

yesterday was late sleep.. skype movie facebook msn. about 3am only slept.
early in the morning.

sister : si , yao chi dim sum bo?
me : now?
sister : yesh!
me : what time now? :|
sister : 830am
me: so early!!! aisk~
sister : want or not?

woke up.. bath then msg~ then went out...
ah po cook a big bowl porridge , tonight eat a si....
me : OKAY

finished the dim sum , already 1130am
then we back home. zombie awhile then sleep until 3+
then zombie awhile..a msg come

2 : 五点来富丽华可以吗?
me : 五点半可以吗?
2:好的。

then i went bath..mo xia mo xia...
5.15 when i da suan want go out eat. ah po came...

ah po : i very angry...i cook so many , no one want eat
me : me now go eat
ah po : me really angry! you dunwan eat?
me : me now go eat.

then ah po took ah big bowl to me.. :(
it full!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after that i go boulevard meet my PLKN friends :)


alfred , yii , me :)


me and alfred.


yii and me :)

we talk alots..
we tak about NS
we talk about friends
we talk about study
work
love
and many

then about 9.00 we back home.
我不是美里人,不会路,他们是美里人,他们比我更不会路
哎哟哟~~~
i dont know road back my home :(
then tembak tembak...
walk alots yun wong lou... only back

SORRYYY :(

AT HOME...
this is what my sister gave me a GIFT


a dead lizard :|

No comments: