Friday, April 22, 2011

Miri DAY 2

nothing much at do at miri , especially at house , at my sister room.
sleep movie bath movie lunch movie nap then movie.
530pm

conversation
sister : want go out eat?
me : ah po not cook liao meh?
sister : if she not yet cook , we go out eat

5 minutes later.
sister : or we eat a little bit at home , then we go out eat again
me : go where eat ar?
sister : brunei , jiak sou shi~
me : okay lor.

that the deal it is.
630pm go out from ah po house , fetch her friends the go brunei straight away.
of course , we brought our passport together. haha


here the pic that i capture. other all inside my sister's friend phone.
this is crispy sushi <3
hooo jiak

about 9pm, we ask for the bill.
B$86 x 2.5
about RM 180 total for 4 person.
wakao..it look expensive?
but is full until you want vomit...
it better you go jogoya eat SHIT.
but because B$86 are include sister friend da bao , we cut off cut off
total me and sister eat only below RM50

haha..after that from brunei back miri , about 1 hour , we back sister friend house already 1030.
we decide ' da ma jiok' :P

life..is easy :)

dada..
xoxo

No comments: