Saturday, July 18, 2009

Judgment day

tommorrow...
the day finally also will come...

10 km run..
worst?
fun?
lack of energy..

i will try my best to run...
i hope...
i wish...
i can...
run whole journey..

will you support me?

[ having sick now , but not H1N1 ]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

tomorrow [人间因缘 唱歌比赛 ]

i was join the competition..
daftar by friends [zzz.. sign]
b4 1 or 2 week ,
i really full of semangat to practice..
but..
because of my friend 1 word...
i stop...

[ doreen , please stop]

i know i not good in singing as my mom,
i know i not good in singing as my other friend..

feel hurt..
out of mood wanna join the competition..
i told my friend..
she straight away show the 'dark face'
sorry..
many friends thought i was afraid ,
only cancel the competition..

but the true is..
because of her!!!
damn...
i wont join any competition or sing in front you anymore!!

desprate with you...

- end -
---------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments: