Monday, June 29, 2009

untitle

it was my second time didn't go school..

early in the morning ,
it was 5.30am , i was called by my mom
although it my normal wake up time..

my mom called me wake not because of go school,
but it is Massage with her..

yesterday afternoon ,
her Chest was pain..
after finish working , we went back home,
she had a rest,
but after that , she went out again.
until this morning ,
she called me massage with her.
her chest was pain..

i called her go see doctor ,
she said ok.

massage until half,
she cried.

it was first time i saw she cried in this year.
she is so tough.
but finally also cried.
not because pain ,
but is me...
she worried me.
she said,
' if i have anything happen , you how? '

i cried silently,
i cried without tear.

she called me go school ,
' i wont faint , i still can Support it '

i called my sis ,
told her everything .

no longer ,
my sis called back me ,
she asked me don't go school ,
stay home , take care of mom .

yes ,
i should stay back ,
i can't leave my mom every minutes .
she need me!!

today ,
i was ponteng .

No comments: