Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Oh yeah, this year new year. I AM NOT ALONE. :)
I date my BBF.
hmmm.. For a quite long time ago. hahah
The Day Look
:)
 




And here we go. :) - Mid Valley DAY TRIP :)

Sprits with 4 straws. :P
MOVIE: up side down

Focus on the doll.
eerr. DRAGON?
 after movie, we decide dinner, but we don't really have a idea, since he said PlanB like tea place.
so, we decide went to a Japanese shop - waku-waku.
SERIOUSLY SUCKS. eerrr..
maybe I really don't like japanese food. LOL

Beef Chop BLABLABLA
eerr. meat like burger beef XD

DRAGON ROLL with AVOCADO. xD

rice square meat- beef

Force to take.
SORRY x)
 And here, after dinner. I went to shopping. and of course he accompany me.
and I doesn't feel any guilty x)
after that, I didn't buy anything. We go to Delicious buy Red Velvet and drink a snap of Java Chips at Starbucks

Cake and Java Chips
 And now is photo shooting time. HE IGNORE ME!

Pattern TIME

#1

#2

#3
* HE ACT CUTE!

 After Midvalley, I didn't intentionally go for countdown, since my Long-lost sis back and she break-up. So, we went to V-dart and countdown

Me and Ker

OH. My New friend at V-dart
Eddie Ooi
 Before ending my new brand day.
I should have a small speech, but just forget about it, small = long.
Last but not least, 别把遗憾带到新的一年。让过去用有完美的句点。



and here the big dinner of 30/12/2012 :)
all cooked by friend and the ABC soup is by me :)



HELLO 2013!


No comments: