Thursday, November 15, 2012

Wednesday 14.11

Finally, I been waiting for long time ago.
I miss dude.
I miss all of them.
14.11
Happy Valentine.
Just told by friend, today is valentine. Ouch as known as Moviee Day ><
Should I happy? :/



Wear of the day 
# Brand Outlet#Blue#Dress#Spec


 Again, SUSHI-ZEN
seriously, why every time we gathering need sushi~
I don't hate you, just don't like you :/


My dear driver - da-ta 
JEN NIE <3 br="br">


 A thin bamboo 
Ta da - Melody!
she looks nicer and nicer
beauty and beauty
HI
LAMA TAK JUMPA <3 p="p">


and this is the reason why I am at Mid Valley XD
TA DA
Mr. DANIEL
hey.. Thank you for the ice lemon tea <3 p="p">
next time don't buy so big cup~ 
hou full and cold a!


when we at Tong Pak Fu 



 1st picture, when she phoning with her boy boy, and I kacau :P
2nd picture, normal and nice <3 br="br">


I LOVE ALL OF THIS INSTANT MINI 7s!!!


DO-RE-MI xP
I MISS YOU GUYS

when he decides to take me back from The Garden to MidValley car park
* road blind * mall blind *
we took lift, and I took picture xD
Thank you for Pei He xP


me and him watch Skyfall.
stick to PlanA . Teeheeezz
don't feel so suspicious 
yes, the ticket.
14.11.2012
the counter dunwan tear our ticket, and we walk straightly to hall
the ticket without tearing LOL
yet still at my hand x)



CAN I SHOUT OUT LOUD?
OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH
finally, he in my hand. muahhahahahhahahah
with a hair, looks! so yeng zai :P
x)


NIGHT TIME

fuiyoo....
and here we go x)
  


# The causes of movida # hais..
at night, we decide go movida. errr. mention, the we is point to me and other friends x)
we drink we drunk we smoke we play we dance we shake we tired we tea

too be cont' x)

No comments: