Monday, November 19, 2012

Movida Night

con't 14/11/12_ part2
yea, there is some conflict when going to movida_kota damansara
but after some arguement, sesat jalan, conflict , we are better x)

here, MOVIDA. my first liquor
xD
here, the birthday boy. :)
our first picture before start dance :)
Ric, ken and I



Ken and I
x)



Ric and I
x)


Iven & I
x)
ah yong and I
x)
[ birthday boy's friend ]

Justin and I
x)
[ birthday boy's friend ]
Me, Justine and Hui
[ classmate AMA_rock ]
Here we 3 x)
so fake my eyes :(
do I look like ghost
x)
YES I AM ^^

Mr Iven Don't know how act ><
Peace ^^
Birthday boy and Birthday girl
Vs Girl x)
Vivian, Ken, me , Yong and Joyce
:)
Of course , can't leave this gang
:)
huihui half friend x)

All the girl x)
The normal one :)
Me, Ric, Joyce Vivian Yong
eerrr...The weirdo :x


2 Vs 2 :)
and last,
the drunk one x)



The best Picture of the day


I do love this so much :)

























No comments: