Friday, September 14, 2012

Mr.A

Another lonely day. I hate that feeling always came at night, especially mid-night.
Open contact, his name appear at the first.
Open Whatsapp, his name appear at the first too.
WHAT? I feel want del his message all the time. When I look at the content, I can't. I couldn't so cruel. I love read text, especially his text.
Open inbox, I del all the message that his text. Del all the thing that is belonging to him.
I give myself a chance, I give him a chance.
That night. I text : #2 weeks #GoodNight
I switch off the phone, morning, I HOPE there is his message. It seems,I failed. No text. No call. Nothing. I don't know :/ I really don't know. I miss him all the night and morn, does him feel the same?
Easy to like anyone, but doesn't easy to fall for anyone.
SH*T

Advice from myself : Don't ever simply in relationship / fall in love with someone. Unless.. they are loved you too.

No comments: