Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Future

oh yeah, however,whenever should faced it.
FUTURE

what ya talking about?
of course my future. what to do on my future, study? working? stay or leave? all about a Question.
Question might be complicated, but answer always is simple.
Its depends. Depends my result. P for Pass , P then continues. F for Fail, F then working.
Continues for study Advance Diploma. What is A.Diploma? Higher than diploma,lower than degree.
Working for my uncle. MIRI,SARAWAK

Maybe will go Singapore working. since there good environment, good salary, good staff, good boss.
OF COURSE, maybe just maybe :)

Continue..
Future....
Always asking myself, WHY ACCOUNT?WHY?
why? WHY? I don't know >_<
seriously, at first I choose Interior Design. but end up Account. >< why.
I love design, but.. haih....
Maybe I should choose my only one ambition. baker. ><

future, why you can't like rain drop it easily T_T

FUTURE
future
future..........



No comments: