Saturday, July 7, 2012

Friendship





Here we go,


nice to meet you my dear. From 2009- 2012.
maybe more than that. Time, make us from stranger to bestiest. :)
thank god.
Glad to meet you!!



Here we go,


my soul , my mate , my dear and my wife.
Thank you being my school-mate.
nice to meet you all too.. <3

430pm class.
someone said I'm lazy and giving excuse for Ponteng my softball training. Hmmm..
Whatever he said, I don't care!
430pm class, suppose should be shinny day. But came with a  Raining DAY!
very very very heavy, Sharing jacket with my wify. <3
*ignore my sleepy face * ><


Here we go,

Another thousand years, we had a hangout. <3
finally I got a picture with her. errr....
after 2 years? lol?
my hostel-mate. , we had argue before, but we still friend. :)
nice to meet ya too :) 


and her. too :D

No comments: