Thursday, June 23, 2011

HOME

finally. home sweet home <3
i went home for sudden,
many of them ask me , why back home. so sudden.
cause i miss home. that's all.


i am escaping.
escape them.
i don't want stay at hostel , and watching them went to dinner without calling me..

i knew , i should not do that , for the last minutes to inform you.
but izit better than , i didn't tell u guys everything?

tired, im tired of being this type of friend.
too good, ain't a good thing.
what is the problem?
why all gone became this?

anyway, we still friends.

thanks for my sister to consult me.
i feel better now
thanks for my ms C too
i get the way. :)

* i hope , they will move out as soon as possible *
* sorry , that my feeling *

----------------------------
you know what?
home always is the prefect hiding place.
:)
im smile.
cause im in home :)
although it is alone.
but. always the best!
家里的被单,存着一丝的温暖。
再冷的汤水,都有那份温馨。

1 comment:

SiTinGz said...

Home's Door is always open for u .
Everybody in the world against you, we are still here to stay with you.
:)