Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Dump

Feeling so dump.
I hate this class.
hate it
hate alone.

these day feel , im dump by friends.
so shyt that feeling..

* I not mean want to tell you what you did , but i just want release the stress *

maybe you thought that is small matter.
to me , it mean lot.!

if one day i tell you ' I DON'T MIND'
actually im care!

why i feel dump ?
reason?
1) you guys go pasar malam , didn't ask me.
because of i got softball? until 7pm?
how about her? she got class until 7.30pm!
2) you guys went to dinner , didn;t ask me.
because of i got guitar class? until 630pm?
how about her? she got class until 7.30pm!

you guys rather to wait for her , also don't want to ask me!

3) you guys go out yam cha didn't call me?
i just in front of you guys.and you say bye bye to me.
but yam cha with my DEARLY CLASSMATE without me
ask for N time.
me : ' you yam cha with who? '
ms J : friend lor
me : who
Ms J : ppl lor
me : ok lor , take care

went to Ms A and ms Y room.....
shoe..off
light off..
went out???? o.o
idk..

tmr morning ,
ms J : later after 4pm we go play bsb
me : o.o
ms J : ya..
me : with?
msJ : them lor..ms 1 , ms 2 , ms 3......etc
me : o.O o...

Ms A pass by wearing sport entire.
okie. i knew what is happen yesterday night.

4) after you guys decide something , you all just told me. what should i do.
not say ask for my opinion..

can tell me? what i did wrong?
can tell me? what should i do?

i hate this feeling.
i knew. collage ain't secondary school anymore.
but what can i do?
T_T

i want change class!!
i want change class!
i dunwan stay at Group B anymore
i not tough as you thought

im sorry.
if ...............

p;s/ i lost my phone charger at computer lap.
i cant find back.! ><
shyt..
can someone consult me? ><
i need it

No comments: