Friday, June 3, 2011

3/6 Friday

A Friday. Past 2 week didn't attend Friday ES Lecture. Why?
First week : go KLCC cause good friday
Second week : hao xiang you wu lecture. you hao xiang mei you O.O
Third week : balik kuantan

okay , that not the point.
Today class at 1.30pm, we went to class. but Lecturer gave back at 230pm ==
then we go canteen 2 lepak.
and i get this from canteen 2 foyer :P

and then nothing to do . and i manage to arrange my movie ticket :D

that the movie ticket for 4 years. every HIM every HER :) 91 ticket
some i forget watch with who , even see the movie title , i also forget what show is about :x
my First collection is when my birthday.(early celebration at megamall ) 6/10/2007
my latest collection is watching Pirates with Mr.L and Mrs NG and Ms Tan.

after 630pm my lovely neighbor ask want Mcd or not. she is starving :P
and we manage to get this :x

we call delivery 1300-13-1300 :D
1 McChicken



2 Big and Tasty
Mr L recommend this. BUT YIAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
believe friend believe friend. make me sakit perut LOL


3 BIG Fried ... BUT NOW SOME INSIDE RUBBISH BIN :(


dang dang dang~~~!!


Here I wanna show :P
FIFA COLA GLASS AND TIN COLA GLASS :D
NICE NICE NICE???
:)


Miss it

Mr.L
and Mr.T and Mr W
Mr C ( my loved )

* congratz to HIM , get a flying colour in exam :)*

No comments: