Tuesday, July 13, 2010

unlucky day

nothing much..
just suddenly feel..
want post thing to blog..

12/7/2010
may my unlucky day per week..
early in the morning..having a IA ( introduction to accounting ) test. 10am until 12pm
after that , i went to Cc( cyber centre ) to print out some assignment which is put inside my friend pendrive- 4gb and my 30 famine form which is in my pendrive - 8gb
after settle down alll the printing thing. i went out. i walked slowly to library where located middle of the school. ( quite far from CC )
after putting my bag at the locker , felt something wrong..hmmm..pendrive!!
WHERE IS HIS AND MINE PENDRIVE!!! GG
i run...i run as soon as possible , i run like a crazy person , use 3 minutes from library to CC ><
feel like asthma..
luckily...the pendrives - 12gb were still there..
the tears is around my eyes.. >< sat down on the chair..calm down..run back to library and take bag and go to class which located at Q block..( not very far but 5 minutes around that time )
><

when having the class..found that i forget to bring my tutorial Question .. GG
i am lost..
don't know what teacher teaching..and blur blur sat down at class for 1 and half hours
when having class.. when i open my bag . >< GG , my bag zip is spoiled..haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
what a unlucky day i have...><

No comments: