Friday, July 2, 2010

Raining Day

A raining day again. That day he just told me HOPE DON’T RAIN PLEASE. the day after that is rain again.. yea , raining is good..didn’t you hear before? ‘ yu guo tian qing ‘?this is after rain I capture from the sky





Have you ever seen such a nice rainbow?

It is nice? p

Rainbow gives people hope. I have make a wish ,when I see rainbow for 2 day .

Tonight is a raining day again . it remain me ,remain me when I met him , it is raining day.

=)

Raining day , what is best thing do at raining day? On the bed , listen music or look outside from window see the rain fall , hear the rain sound? What I do on raining day? HE ( hubungan etnik ) .><><

Looking at the Nasional Service picture that I had capture down from last time. Is sweet =)



I have take with most of them..but most regret is..i didn’t take pic with him – Daniel ding. T_T

Don’t have the braveness to ask him take pic ..ish.. hope got the chance to meet him and take with him =) would I , my dear future pilot teacher :p

No comments: