Wednesday, May 12, 2010

collage life~

it is the forth day i have at hostel..
as all senior senior and junior junior say..
is boring..no computer really no life..no hang out really no life..and no phone..also no life..
9th of may is mother day..
i had gave my mom a sweet card..although is simple..but add on RM300~~is special!!! :D
10th of may
my first day orientation,,
im going..with my opposite room friends who also taking accounting.. hostel-mate :)
my orientation time is 2o'clcok!!!!
wow..is suffer time.. 2o'clock is for Business Studies..
2pm - 5pm..
is fast..and its raining..
6o'clock..my friends is bring me to town..Time square..and Sg wang..sit taxi then LRT
forget cost my how many BUCKS..but below RM10.. go and back..
11th of may
im ponteng!! ' Get to know you section '
is bored..me and my friends are ponteng to KLCC movie..
' Kick-Ass ' what a stupid and stupid movie..haha
before movie we had a Bruch at the food court..7.30pm we had arrvied hostel..830pm we hang out TBR for dinner...1030pm we had a meet at canteen until 12am then back room tido!
12th of may..
is today~8.00 am woke up.. 9.00am line up for student ID..WALAO!!!!
line up and done for that ID need 3 hours..>< 12pm we only siap~~
1230pm we walked to sport complex for society..
i had joined ' Photography' and ' Music society ' for drum :)
back hostel 3.00pm have a rest until 6.00pm
7oopm dinner until now..

tomorrow is my dear siau sien birthday!!
waiting for tomorrow :)

miss you guys :)

2 comments:

+1 said...

many grammar eror o .. ==

sisi said...

sorry lo~~!!long time no wrote in english!!!