Saturday, May 29, 2010

2nd week

it is 2nd i was at kl
fortunately im survive in kl..
but the Expenses in kl is over my budget..
hope next - new month can lower down my Expenses..

------------------------------------------------------------
1st week of my college is lecture week. no tutorial..so..is quite free for 1st week..
IA , QS , ME , HE ...
2nd week of my coleage..can say it is teaches officially..
time table make me Suffocation..
somemore add a sport to earn that 2 credit hours..
hear the senior say..college is easy..
normally see the tv show..college is easy..
why..when i study college feel it is hard..
1 week 20 hours for college ><
coursework , test , final exam..
whenever i in which tutorial , the ms/mrs/mr will say..
" you better work hard to make your coursework pass , if you fail your coursework mean you cannot take your final exam .. "

speechless!!! final exam..T_T week 14
is look still have a long long time..why i feel like the ' week14' just coming soon ><
haiz....

speechless..

is missing someone
but feel that someone won't bother me anymore ..

No comments: