Friday, September 13, 2013

Black Friday

It's Black Friday AGAIN.
Still remember that day, 13/5/20xx (Friday), someone reject me gently.
The day seems so dark like today 13/9/2013
That day sky looks so dark because of mood.
Today the sky looks so dark because... - raining monsoon :)



Whatever date it is, The Life's still goes on.
My holidays left 1 weeks. Feel so sad. I still can't enjoy it properly.
I feel to going Johor going Singapore going Melacca but with no a partner.

Oh, I did an embarrassing thing.
OH MY GOD. I was wearing a botton shirt.
When on the bus, I just realise my shirt botton is open until my chest .
but luckily I got the scarf to cover. If not. really OMG.

It's Friday means weekend soon.
What ya doing? I have no plan.
what ya him doing at there. IMH
loved.

No comments: