Saturday, February 23, 2013

Alls Well Ends Well

First of all, Happy Chinese New Year to all of my beloved friends, family,  brothers and sisters.
Sorry for long time not update my blog, due to busy-ness , lazy-ness, and I thought no people will read my blog anymore, so decide not to update x)

Chu1 Wear

Chu2 wear

Chu3 wear

Chu8 wear


Family :)

Here the wearing from chu1 - chu3.
Of course, the not least of gamble. ahem!

Nah, I didnt play much at my hometown. But I do at my KL home. my classmate house with classmate. :) at least I won some from them. x) Chu12. x)
At least I have a Lou Sang with classmate x)

Here they are. some are absent. so, they are not IN. :(
Sad Case.
here chu8 capture

My PLKN mate
sinyee, jen nie ME Biwen Shiny
:)


 Last but not least.
I have drink with my senior and classmate :)
before,I have mahjong time with them x)





love all of these picture. look nice. :)
I enjoy my CHINESE NEW YEAR. Do you?


No comments: