Friday, June 15, 2012

TYPE of BOY

hey, nowadays all friends keep talking about her boy are not her type .
what mean by TYPE.
a friend ask me, what type of boy you like.
common answer. what can I answer. :
form 1 : hope he has money, got work who can raise/growth me up for the rest of time.
form 2 : wear spec, good looking, must has education, so on
diploma year1 : just realize, those boys who I like all is left handed. = =
just lucky? or is fate? 1st left handed, 2nd left handed, 3rd left handed. 4th.....right handed. :)
diploma year2 : got feel, then all is fine for it.
diploma year3 : feeling hard to explain, but truth can explain in many way. like is like, don't like, beg me stay also don't like.







When a person eats in an abnormal ways, that person is in tension.
IM TENSION.
i want eat a lot in this few day, snack, spirals, sushi, kfc, mcd. ><

No comments: