Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June

Ouch, Tuesday AGAIN. week6? OMG, time flies. what the hell.. ><
Always tell myself, I need study. but always end up, FACE my LAPPY again. ><

Nowadays, weather hot like roast chick. Stay at room ( 5th floor ) , like cooking the rice. ><
Nap at afternoon, it sweating.!!

Oh yea, Today full moon *4/6*
just update a status about it:
Talking to the moon
Oh Am I a fool,
Who sit alone talking to the moon..
Full moon.

Nowadays, talking with anyone, feel like very pek cek. ><
I hate question, I hate explain.! BUT look at the lovely watch, calm me down. :)

OH, again. Just now chatting with someone.
He uses to use ' stupid ' this word. OKAY , I have no offense. But, I really not really like to use this word. Even talk to someone/ sms with someone/sister/friends , I were used ' Stupiak ' this word.
Sound wasn't that rude. hmmm, maybe I never use this word to chat with people? Maybe. Just call it Maybe. Sir said never use stupid to scold people. ><

OH, againx2 . I don't understand. Why some people facebook, they like to share thing. then liked themself link. o.O either they wrote a status, then like their status o.O
IF YOU DON'T LIKE, WHY YOU WANT TO WRITE. ==
* sound like my FM lecture *
: you hungry , but you wrote at facebook said you're hungry. then ? WHY DON'T GO EAT. ==

OH, CIMA, AFA , ACC. You took my heart so deep.
choosing not the hard way , but continue or stop it the hard way.
someone said off 1 year to collect experience b4 start study again.
someone said AFA good, someone said AMA not bad.
I wish, to stay. but then, CAN I HAVE A CAR?? ( I dare my mom , she won't give )

OH, everyone seem like have lovely love story to be told.
where is mine.? why I still single?  Chatting with long-lost friend.
It just like meant : I also don't have the effort to take care self, how to take care others?
I asked him : is it all the KL people dating also is/are Going Dutch ? ( Don't understand? Google always your best friend - wikipedia )
He answer me : YES. even is his sister also , going dutch system.
I can't accept the fact ,  how it could be :|

OH, I been told by friend : sisi , why you always also got people treat you eat? or get a present from them?
eerrr, good question. I DON'T KNOW? I used to pay back, they don't want take it :| It called gentleman? I think so. Or, maybe they are worker? Have the ability? Maybe.. anyway. thanks. :)
I meant it. :) even just a meal.

OHOHOH!!!! I WANT CLUB.
fantastic JUNE. I want do many thing. but...ability can't reach that level.
Money, Can you fall from sky and drop a little bit to my pocket?
someone said I am so rude, because keep TMD/ Fuck beside mouth..but, who cares?

 It will Rain


It will rain, I hope the sky will same as the song. ><
I am very easy to like something, because I liked people like it then I will like it too.
just like this song. :| Bruno Mars.

Just the way you are

Mr. Know it all

 

- end -
Before ending.
OHHHH ... I don't like people. after reading, then keep ask about my blog thing.
# who the guy on your blog, # who you mean the ONE
# why  you wrote until like this.

hey, THIS IS MY BLOG. I public it, mean I got thing to share with you.
But can you don't question? Cause I HATE EXPLAIN.
I told someone before , I wrote blog, mean something to share. If you private it, then you better don't write it. ==
but he told me another story : you can write,  but someone will read it. if you backs tap him/her, if they read. then some argument will occur.

SORRY IF I DIDN'T IT

- end -

No comments: