Monday, April 30, 2012

30/4/2012

Again.  End of April.  Is it every blogger end of month will write those about ' Today is end of month.. ' , then First of month will write about ' Today is first day of month .. '?

If this year is end of the year.
I have many wish, that i would ever never be done .
wishlist:
1. Have own myself a car
2. Have own myself a house
3. Be with HIM
4. Have salary with 5 digit
5. Own myself a Ipad3
10. more and more wish

Of course, 6 ,7, 8, 9, it done :)

Okay, back to topic. 30/4/2012. Not such a big day, but just end of April.IT MEAN I have study at TARC for 2 years, I have live at Hostel for 2 years, I have friends that know for 2 years, I live apart from house for 2 years and I PROBABLY WILL GRADUATE after 4 months. :)

Hmmm.. what next? continue study? work? serious no idea.

30/4 , is a wonderful Monday because I pass a wonder Sunday, so everyday is wonderful day <3
from I back kuantan until now, I was out every single night. The time for family is lesser and lesser. Even my father also asked , if I stay at home : Today Didn't Go Out Meh?  I stare at him, and answer : NO, just want stay at home today :)

Tomorrow will be back to KL. A hutan for me , for us. ><

Far Away


The sun goes down , the stars come out.
My universe never be the same.

花开了花谢了树叶萌芽了, 
树叶飘落了天空蓝了,天空白了
太阳升起了,太阳下山了。
我想他了。

New month coming , new sem coming. 
cut a new hair, would the heart will follow to new?

Start Of Something New


Anything will happen , if you take a chance. :)

Everyday


Once in a lifetime
means there’s no second chance
so I believe that you and me
should grab it while we can

Start a new life , doesn't it mean everything will change?
would I be more Cullen to everyone , to him?
I wish someone can bring me back to December?
IMH. I do. We meet , we talk , we walk, we skate.. Stay happily than ever we did.

假如,JACK 和 ROSE 大难不死:
Jack 是潦倒的穷画家,Rose是高贵富家女,在船上一见钟情,那时激情,并非爱情。当激情散去,当浪漫褪色,两人面对的,是残酷的现实和生活。




当下,最美的旅程,非再次“起航”的泰坦尼克莫属。
时隔15年,重温Jack和Rose的故事,发现往时打动人的情节已改变,曾让人落泪的章节,被不起眼的某个细节取代。
生活又何尝不是如此,人在旅途,每一段都是一个故事,历经几许春秋后,偶尔停留,再回首,故事主人公的情怀,是否依旧?
你可还记得,曾和睡在上铺的兄弟一起探险过的山崖;你可还记得,是在哪处的花前月下向她表达;你可还记得,是谁伴你领略了日出东方的美;你可还记得,哪列车厢里回眸的她,让心灵迸发出瞬间的光芒。
别说你已忘记,一切只是不曾想起。
被尘封的那一隅美好,故地重游时就会开启。


No comments: