Friday, August 13, 2010

mood

hey guys
im BACK
last week was sick like a DEAD FISH
but now , recover already :) .

something happened on yesterday , make me feel desprate .
yesterday when going to my lecture class , as usual i hear my mp3 by phone .
arrive DK C ( my lecture hall ) is fulled of people . me and my friends were still walk inside. ( my hand still taking my phone , i was still listening my mp3 )
suddently.........
' piak '
my hand , no phone o.O
look at the floor. OMG my phone drop down from my hand , then memory stick is drop out, then i quickily find place sit down , and cure my phone....T_T
no sound? double check , i put back the memory stick , and check again
once ..
double..
triple..
fourthle....
verify...dead..><
my memory card verify dead...
all song...all file...alll picture...all recording sound..all video....
BYE BYE
but the heart..is no feeling d..
not the first time..not the second time..
i try to make it simple..
but...
yesterday night..i cried..
my stuf..
all my memory...T_T
is gone..
the only memory between us..is spoil at my hand...
is speechlessing....

No comments: