Saturday, June 5, 2010

my 3 wishes

My 3 wishes

this is my english test title..
free writing but 100-150 words ONLY..
first of my test i just simply wrote it..cause have a long time no write in full sentence and pharagraph form.
hope my test ( 1 of my coursework ) wont fail ..

this week is week3..* my tutor and lecturer who keep mention it *
week 5 * next next week * need pass up my all first assignment.
HE - Hubungan Etnik * rumah terbuka * something like folio
ENG - ENGLISH * scripts with drama *
ME - mircoeconomic * test , which is one of my coursework *
IA - Introduction to Accounting * interview a business man *
QS - Quantitative Studies * test , one of my coursework *

O.M.G
i don't think next week i will back kuantan..T_T

miss my friends..
especially


+1 , jiayi
feonny , fang wei

er , cheryl
sinyee
siau sien
yeoh jie wen
poh yong wai
tham meow kean

and
HIM

No comments: