Monday, April 5, 2010

We love watching the fish, birds, cats, rats love to see the dinosaurs with the frog prince and princess look, we see a meteor flying
I can not wait to see Tieshukaihua you love me a miracle!
When thinking of you, would you also think I am just being
I find a love who I love, into the plot dream

When you're like me, I do not like you when you fall in love with me,
I love you when you leave me, I fell in love with you is you go too fast, or I can not keep up your pace

We missed the Noah's Ark missed the Titanic missed all of the thrills and adventure we will continue not to miss
I do not know where it comes from my loneliness, but I really feel lonely.
You lonely, lonely world, everyone is just our lonely all ours.
Out of the window clear up, the house continued rain.
I smile, does not mean I am happy.
My umbrella is not just to shelter from the rain.
You always do not know what I was thinking.
I want to hug everyone, but I had to embrace their own.
Please bear with me, because I have you in the practice of tolerance.
Should have been left in their place before, and love.
Do not know who do not know how to love, do not know how long you can love.
Just wait for one love, Maybe no one, but this kind of waiting that is love itself.
Witness of love carved tree has grown into a tree.
Our fervent love, early wind.
Little mark has become a scar.
When the wind blows, I hear the sigh of the forest ... ...
Love to the limit, I have become blind.
In the well-being of hilltops, who remember the telephone number of Venus, who remember the fun days around.
Dry wet clothes will eventually be forgotten no longer important
That night, the stars, I'm sure you do not call me. Why do not you call me? Further away, I hear ......
Watched a movie and look around to read other people focus on while intoxicated was found suddenly understood what loneliness
People are not fish, how to understand fish sorrow;
Fish not birds, how to understand the joy of birds;
Birds are not human, how to understand people's ridiculous;
People are not birds, how to understand the freedom of birds;
Birds are not fish, how to understand fish deep;

Fish are not people, how to understand people's naive;
You're not me, how to understand my grief ... ...
That have wings, will become a bird that turned into birds, you can have freedom now, with the hope of the wings are only a small space, flight, lost his freedom, or do not understand the original is like wings, fly, or free

Or the feeling of flying as long as a pursuit
I met a cat in the diving, but not to meet you.
I met the dog in the climbing, but not to meet you.
I met the summer snow, but not to meet you.
I met the winter typhoon, but not to meet you.
I met a pig have learned webs, but not to meet you.

I met all of the extraordinary, has been an extraordinary opportunity to meet you.
Petals are already with the good they have to bloom together with the angels how to discourage all withering no use they had with the good in this life to grow old together with beautiful also
Abstract not always the most brilliant star to slip the fish is always the most beautiful films always miss the best Valentine's is always looking to lose the most, I know I still do not know what reason
The eyes are not the same as the view.
The ears are not the same as listening method.
Mouth are not the same as the argument.
Heart are not the same as the idea.
Is it because of this life have not the same as sorrow.
Always happy, feeling slightly nervous.
In laughing, the tears shed moved.
I can not believe that pure happiness.
Sorrows and joys of life in bullying, both frank diffidence.
If you give me all only a dream you never wake me
I like the bubble-like guard the fragile dreams
Happy just begun, has long been hidden from grief.
Yesterday's sad I have forgotten, can no longer forgotten are important.
However, exports in the subway who I am? He would hold my hand, tell me the direction of the stars, to accompany me on going.
Maybe we sit down quietly a cup, telling the future aspirations.

No comments: