Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Friendship

I believe everyone has saw this before. This how true and how real was the relation.
No matter in friendship or in relationship. Once it's crumbled, it can never be perfect again.

I have a friend. I don't hate him. I were treated him like besties ever in secondary. Cause I believe there is a friendship, only friendship between boy and girl. We chit chat, on birthday we phone call, we short message service (sms), we did like best friend like I thought . ( I thought )

Until the day, he likes a friend of mine. I wasn't know until I discover it. I thought, seriously I thought as a best friend, he will tell. Ok, he didn't.  Until the girl told he, he present her such a expensive present. Ouch. OKAY, I admit, maybe I got a little bit jealousy. But I knew you for so long!! He didn't even give a present! OK, is fine. I not angry. BUT THEN. WHAT THE HELL HE SAID. : YOU LAM ME IZIT. the most sad is it.

I'm sorry, Im not the kind. I Don't Like You, But Still Friend With You.
You were my friend once ago.

Trust is just like a paper. Once it's crumbled, it can never be perfect again.

How fragile is the relation. Either in friendship or in relation.

No comments: