Wednesday, January 22, 2014

January_2014

Back to December


Their graduate day.


With the guy at Genting
Christmas Day


With the guy at KL areas
Friend at Singapore.

ooppss. I had forgot to take picture with his friend.
and we decide to boycott him. 
* Trololol face *

Back to January

So, I have finished my 4 semester in 1 year. I left 1 semester to go.
Mother keep asking me about future.
Now, I wonder, what is mine future. so blank.

Chinese New Year is so near. i guess only left within 9 days bah
My god. Time. Please. Stop. I. Need. More. Time.
As usual, I guess there will have many aunty uncle ask these few question

Q1 : When you graduate?
Q2: You Mei You nan peng you ar?
Q3: Don't so fast find one lar, after working find a better one.
Q4: After graduate want do what job ar?
ETC ETC.

Love Story
Everyone come and ask me, where my boyfie. I didn't look like I'm pretty single? (ok, i knew. it not )
Guy, got feel. But he doesn't like me. Guy, got NO feel. But he like a fly keep around and around.
:/
 Ok, fine. I like a guy :/ but then he far far away from me.
as mom said, why want start a relation if you knew someday you might lose it.
so, i let it go. But, I can't. The harder I try, the harder I can't forget. There too much connection. /.\

Phone Story
wo de tian!!!
My phone SD card corrupt. and I forget to make a backup. oh shit.
the only memories I left is with the guy.
:/ so, I decide to change Iphone5s.( if i got the saving lar)

Study Story
Furthermore,I beg god/ buddha/ or whatever  god in fairly tail story. 
Please. let me pass my exam . :/
I guess need stop here.

have a nice day everyone. 
thank for reading :) 

No comments: