Wednesday, July 17, 2013

July end

Dear July, Can you stop here and never move on? I don't like August. Seriously. I don't. :/
But what to do? life move on. August final exam. Before final, all the test and assignment bring me to heaven soon. :(
Please, bring me Back to December. I miss December.
I don't even know I still can stand how far.
The dream looks like smaller and smaller. I just want graduate peacefully.
Just like skyfall . 'doom' all gone.

by the way. I miss...
I miss home, I miss my mom. although every time I went back also got small quarrel with her. But, she still my mom.

                                    My mom. 

My sister. That day she came from MIRI, then we had a hangout. I MISS HER MUCH THAN I THOUGHT 
Add caption

 Besides, I still miss my guitar. :) My guitar was borrowed to my friend. Cause didn't played for long time then he wants then borrow bah.
My guitar was black colour :)






I miss all my wugui as well~
The four wugui I had.
Wish my coming birthday can get one size x)
and this another member who brought from Pulau Redang . Thanks my dear. Its costy.
his name ' girafeeerr' what a weird name :)



Next, I also miss him. How long we didn't skype. But then he still willing open skype and chat with me while he is busying doing his assignment. *Touching*
My BBF since 3 years +
DD :)
errrrr.....I bought him a T-shirt. The pink and the white. Then at first thinking to give him the pink (L). he didn't say anything. he just 'eerrr' then he prefer the white(M).
I gave the pink to another person. He keep say M can't wear.
you ar, memang DDY. hahaha. between, YOU CAN WEAR THE WHITE XD believe yourself :)




The birthday girl. Chong Jia Yin. All the way I travel from KL to Kuantan, just because of her 21st birthday. Best friend should be like that. IMY.
Sorry for long time didn't keep in touch. but then u still in my heart :)

Happy Birthday.
27.6.2013




NAH, another sakai. IMH. I know her at my hostel. 3 year ++ also. sometime we laugh, sometime we cry(movie,exam) , sometime we cook, sometime we hangout.
life like a circle, we got argue we got good time, I don't know how her result will be . I guess we will meet at UK someday. :) Believe yourself KohWei. :)



Hmmm.. Someone birthday. I forget how long I didn't hand made a birthday card already, then I still willing to do this for him. o.o Guess got a crush.
and I guess, I won't do it for another time.
Time Consuming. used 1 day to idea it. 6 hours to draft it. 3 hours to do it. ><





Last, Life move on. Keep the real, and fight to real.
aza aza fight!



No comments: