Tuesday, December 11, 2012

10/12/2012

It left 12 days for the 'World End'
YET, I still dress up nicely for my Princess Birthday :)

I do love this dress. XD

hmmm, let see the adorable one.

My PLKN bestties. - Phaa Sin Yee. <3 p="p">She keep mention about last time how we celebrate with her.
Actually I forget how we celebrate with you. :/ BUT, we look future. Do we? :)

Da-Ta.
Me, Melody , Birthday Girl and Jen Nie <3 br="br">
We celebrate the Princess birthday at Friday, One Utama. It a such new memory in my blog again. :)
we met :) we chat :) we LOVE :)


I think it at One Utama too. We four again :)
miss you my all darl <3 br="br">

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can I collect all of it, and hide to my room? :/

yes, yes yes!!!! I GET IT. :D shout it loud at home. mama thought im CHI SIN :P
THANK YOU so much Mr. My convo present. it so special. :) thank you!!!

Yes, I do love the present :D
feel like a kids, taking her Christmas present XD

Finally, I met them :)
6 months and Duno how many years friend. XD
Van and yoki :)
thank you for the night. 
girls talk :) 
miss you!


No comments: