Friday, August 24, 2012

Anniversary Mr.A

I just wonder, is this call In Relationship.
yeah, I hate guy. Before couple, what also okie, no problem, sure. After? a-ha, sorry a busy, chat you later, got abit problem. What the FCUK. You thought what is us.. Hate it, but who call I like him most :/

Yeah, I found a guy, less caring , less arguing, less comforting, less flirting.
What he attract me? I really don't know :/
need to restart and figure out.
Just wonder, is this call relationship? I miss him all the time, but what I get back?
Emo at facebook, then say ' don't emo larh'
so, change place emo at blog.

Argue is always happen in couple. But what if he don't even want argue when u want argue. ><
Can i just Shout Out Loud?
I don't know when we will break, but I think soon.
When I like someone, I really do. But what if , IF I CARE BUT HE DON'T.
I told him, I will not easy to say break up.
But, When it happen, I really do. Then Don't Ask Why.
and today is anniversary and he don't even remember. FUCK.

I can pretend to busy in afternoon, very single min single sec.
But in night time, I fail. Alone, I can't pretend anymore. I need him.
><
占有欲。

hais.. is a sigh. :/


No comments: