Saturday, January 7, 2012

7/1/2012

3 down
2 more
to go

sorry, if I am too rude~ just forgive me.. WHAT THE FARK!
seriously, I am not expert in Financial Management.
when finish the exam, my mood id totally from the high hill drop into deep sea.
and i just can shout, WHAT THE FARK I'm doing.
I cried. The very first time I cried cause of exam.. I thought I have enough exercise, but I fail. ><
When saw the question, totally blank.. what to do? i just know how to cry .

Next, 2 more to go mean I have to stay at KL for FIVE more days. :/
hate it, my room at hostel just like a oven , the cold water put inside can be warm water. :/
ohya, my wallet get stole , my license lost, I CAN'T DRIVE
and I argue with my mom the day before I having Business Law test. ><

Oh..He finds me, just get some shock. cause didn't expect he will finds me.
o.O
sorry, emotional got a bit out of control.( maybe I just need some training in control EQ )

I wish you were here. although not here. but sms with me please.
I MISS YOU.
><

No comments: