Wednesday, September 28, 2011

BD

left few days.. eerrr.. should be few week... 2 week? my birthday.
i wasn't that expect. like someone or some gang will celebrate with me. (actually I was very very very very expect it)
still thinking wanna back kuantan this week or next week only.
i miss my mom. sometime when you very expect that thing will happen, but it will not happen. you get what i mean?
期盼越高,失望越高。
maybe i can act like normal? (i can't)
maybe no one will celebrate for me?
maybe there is someone is planning for me?
i don't know. i expect it.
if there is no one celebrate with me, i waste a day at KL, i should back kuantan.
if there is celebrate with me, i missed a surprise. MEOW. ><

i don't want just a msg and say happy birthday. i just want someone celebrate with me :(

No comments: