Saturday, March 19, 2011

19/3/2011

Today isn't a good day. Not a cloudy day , not a shinny day. Just a date , a clumsy day.
Because I am a human , that why I got feeling .
Because I am a human , that why I got emotion .
Because I am a human ........ - I will cry.

A clumsy day , everything was happened .
But the most memorable is 'it'.

R.I.P

to my lovely segate - external hard disk (500gb)

1. Movie ( 270gb )
~ action
~ drama
~ SAW series
~ cinema movies
~ horrow
~ etc

2. Song + video ( 150+ gb)
~ chinese
~ english
~ malay
~ classic
~ indian
~ album
~ etc

3. picture ( 50gb )
~ secondary pic
~ new year
~ chinese new year
~ nasional service
~ hang out with friend
~ etc

4. back up ( 10gb)
~ phone
~ software
~ etc

it such a sad story.
I am human , i cant stop the tears to fall
try my best to control my EQ , it hard.

all my thing
all my stuff
all gone
all back up
all PIC

R.I.P

tried to recover , yet it even can't detect it ><

sorry.. i miss my pIcure ><

No comments: